Pos System Grant in Malaysia
Claim up to RM5,000 SME Business Digitalization Grant
Claim your SME Business Grant Today!
Claim up to RM5,000 SME Business Digitalization Grant from government when you sign up our packages.
We Are Recognized as Partner of:
What is SME Business Digitalization Grant ?
The Small and Medium Enterprise (SME) Digitalisation Grant is offered to small and medium enterprises under the 2020 Budget to obtain digitalisation services from service providers registered with the Malaysia Digital Economy Corporation (MDEC) to guide and provide digitalisation services to SMEs. Electronic Point of Sale System (e-POS) is one of the selected areas because of the use of software such as Point-Of-Sale is designed to help SMEs run businesses more effectively.
Malaysian SMEs now can apply for government-matched grants
In conjunction with 2020 Budget, the Ministry of Finance (MOF) is giving out grants to Small & Medium Enterprises (SME) to adopt digitalisation in daily operations.
The Government will provide a 50% matching grant of up to RM5,000 per company for any packages. This matching grant will be worth RM500 million over 5 years, limited to the first 100,000 SMEs applying to upgrade their systems.
Digitalize Your Business Today!
Get in touch with us if you have any questions
- The company is at least 60% owned by Malaysian.
- The company registered under the relevant laws of Malaysia.
- The SME has been in operation for at least one (1) year.
- Company operation in one (1) year, company required to have a minimum annual sales turnover of RM 100,000.
- Company operation > two(2) years, company required to have a minimum annual sales turnover of RM 50,000 (preceding two (2) consecutive years).
- Complete the SME Digitalisation Initiative Application Form.
- Prepare the following documents:
- Copy of Identity Card or Passport of Director (s) / Partner (s) / Proprietor(s).
- Copy of business registration licenses (CCM, Form A/B, Form 24 & 49 and M&A).
- Audited financial statement for the last financial year and the latest management account. (if any) or evidences of sales turnover (if any).
- Company’s bank statement for the last two (2) months.
- Company’s profile (if any).
- Quotation/Invoice from Genius Pos System Sdn Bhd.
- Send all documents to these 2 emails:
– cc to email@example.com
Frequently asked questions
Wide range of digitalisation areas:
- Electronic Point of Sale System (e-POS)
- HR Payroll System / CRM
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) / Accounting & Taxation
- Digital Marketing / Sales
To check the list, you may go to myBSN official website or click here.
Who is eligible to apply?
- Company incorporated under the laws of Malaysia;
- Must be at least 51% owned by Malaysians;
- Must have paid-up capital of at least RM50,000.00;
- Must have successfully deployed the digital solutions in any one of the 5 Digitalisation Areas; and
- Must have successfully deployed the digital solutions in any one or more of the 5 Digitalisation areas to at least 100 enterprises in total.
How to apply?
• Interested tech companies can visit the following URL to download the application form: https://mdec.my/news/businessdigitalisationgrant/
• Fully completed application form and supporting documents are to be submitted to MDEC via email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
• Should you have any enquiries with regards to the application, kindly contact our MSC Malaysia Client Contact Centre at 1-800-88-8338 or email@example.com .
Click the link below for official answer from MDEC